Learning is what drives me. By providing effective coaching and learning experiences, I support leaders and teams in doing their most meaningful work. Over the past 12 years, I’ve successfully designed, built, and delivered leadership development, coaching and training programs to achieve my clients’ ambitious goals. I bring a sense of humor and a disarming focus to every relationship.
I am relentless about personal and team growth, being a voracious learner and sharer of knowledge. Speaking credits include LXDCon, the ICE Digital Workplace Conference, Institute for Performance and Learning, CAUCE-CNIE, AccessConf, FUSION, and others. I have written for Learning Solutions Magazine, as well as other publications and blogs.
Areas of Expertise
- Talent Development – Creating and managing programs to onboard and develop talent
- Career Management – Supporting individuals to identify and define their ambitions and develop actionplans to achieve them
- Emerging leaders – Coaching new and emerging leaders as they step into more complex and challenging roles
- Business Coaching – Coaching small business owners in building capability, capacity and effectiveness as they grow their businesses
- Instructional Design – Designing and delivering development programs to cross-cultural audiences
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion – Supporting clients in developing and assessing practices to promote inclusive environments