Learning is what drives me. By providing effective coaching and learning experiences, I support leaders and teams in doing their most meaningful work. Over the past 12 years, Iâ€™ve successfully designed, built, and delivered leadership development, coaching and training programs to achieve my clientsâ€™ ambitious goals. I bring a sense of humor and a disarming focus to every relationship.
I am relentless about personal and team growth, being a voracious learner and sharer of knowledge. Speaking credits include LXDCon, the ICE Digital Workplace Conference, Institute for Performance and Learning, CAUCE-CNIE, AccessConf, FUSION, and others. I have written for Learning Solutions Magazine, as well as other publications and blogs.
Areas of Expertise
- Talent Development – Creating and managing programs to onboard and develop talent
- Career Management â€“ Supporting individuals to identify and define their ambitions and develop actionplans to achieve them
- Emerging leaders â€“ Coaching new and emerging leaders as they step into more complex and challenging roles
- Business Coaching â€“ Coaching small business owners in building capability, capacity and effectiveness as they grow their businesses
- Instructional Design â€“ Designing and delivering development programs to cross-cultural audiences
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion – Supporting clients in developing and assessing practices to promote inclusive environments