https://www.jennyrhill.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/jrh-logo.png 0 0 Jenny R. Hill https://www.jennyrhill.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/jrh-logo.png Jenny R. Hill2018-01-28 23:17:022018-01-28 23:17:02January 2018: Recap
So much has already gone on in 2018, I feel like I need to write it all down so I don’t forget.
- Presented my team strategy at work to the CEO and got approval
- Attended and presented at work Sales Kick-Off event
- Team won 2nd place in the Dragon’s Den contest at said event
- Took on a new mentoring project which has been going really well
- Started a new courseware development project
- Completed several Daily UI challenges
- Got a talk accepted to a conference in the Netherlands
- Transitioning into new role as Chair of the Waterloo, Wellington and Area chapter of the Institute for Performance and Learning
- Started designing and developing the first of 4 key facilitated sessions that will become a key piece of my company’s new training program
- Did a singing video for fun because someone asked and it was well received
- Donated to the Humane Society
- Joined YW Kitchener-Waterloo
- Walked over 163k steps (so far, looking to increase this number in February!
And it’s not even fully over yet.